0


Mahendra Singh Dhoni Retires From Test Cricket: Reactions on Twitter
"As far as one-day cricket is concerned, Dhoni is one of the greatest captains of all times in India." - Sourav Ganguly "He is undoubtedly one of the best captains we have ever produced." - Gundappa Vishwanath "It was a superb win. Hats off to Dhoni, I think he is the best captain we have got. Despite not having Sachin ( Tendulkar) Rahul (Dravid), Dhoni could get all the youngsters together and showed the team spirit within this unit. This looks like a complete team and Dhoni is probably the best captain India has ever had." - Ajit Wadekar (after Champions Trophy'13 victory) "If you want to learn batting, bat with MS Dhoni." - Ravindra Jadeja "Dhoni is my hero. We talk a lot about Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, but this boy has as much as talent as anyone in the game." - Kapil Dev "If 15 runs are needed off the last over, pressure is on the bowler... not on MS Dhoni." - Ian Bishop "The coolest man in world cricket MS Dhoni delivers when it most matters!" -Michael Vaughan "He is a great leader by example. Someone whom I have always admired for his ability to remain balanced and have the sense of equanimity about his captaincy." - Rahul Dravid "I would go to war with Dhoni by my side." - Gary Kirsten "When I die, the last thing I want to see is the six that Dhoni hit in the 2011 World Cup final." - Sunil Gavaskar

Post a Comment

 
Top