0

The most eligible bachelor in Tollywood industry, who has enough material to with stand as a top hero is Prabhas.
Rite now this Darling Prabhas is little bit tense regarding “Mirchi” why in particular means this was taken by his Childhood friends and he want his friends to gain more not to get hurt that’s why he is more tensed about the result of the film.
When media approached Prabhas he has shared his thoughts about his projects with media.

MIRCHI:"Mirchi" will be more entertaining film with all required emotions. Title itself with give you more information that it is full and full energetic but it also contains some enjoyable elements. Comedy, action and all emotions like Mr. Perfect.
Siva is an all-rounder he has taken all the angles very well. Especially the comedy track, Brahmanandam did excellent job he and Anushka comedy will be highlight in the First half.
Rest of the elements must be watched on the screen.
Character in MIRCHI:I can only say one thing I enjoyed doing my character as it contains all possible emotions to perform.

Anushka:Yes this is my second film with her and I enjoy working with her a lot. And he also said some more interesting points when media asked she will be doing hatrik by doing “Bhaaubali”.

Bhahubali project:
I myself don’t know much about the movie. I am confident about Rajamouli. Actually this project should have to start first than "Mirchi" then I may not be able to do Mirchi, since "Eega" got delayed this also got delayed and also the way Koratala siva explained me the subject of "Mirchi" I was impressed.

This is all about "Mirchi" and “Baahubali” from Prabhas folks. Enjoy it.

Post a Comment

 
Top