0

Kajal now the leading lady who is testing her fate in Bollywood, but irrespective of others she was successful to some extent her two films “Singam” and “Special 26” were success near the box office. She has shared some of her thoughts.

Bollywood Career:I am very happy to do films with such a big stars and I have learnt a lot from them. She also added that south film has taught her certain things she started mugging her lines before her shot and discipline.
Sports:She said that she is crazy about cricket. Her favorite cricket star is M S Dhoni. She likes Women taking cricket professionally.
About life:Kajal said “I strongly believe in one policy i.e. Live and let live. I don’t want to be a workaholic. My life cycle goes like one film at one time and wrap up shoot as early as possible and returns home by 6 pm”.
Hobbies:She likes reading books a lot and secondary thing is watching films. Apart from these 2 she likes travelling and spending time with family.
This is all about personal side of Kajal folks.

Post a Comment

 
Top