Hero Nani got a jack pot. Nani who is going on with successful movies now got a chance to act in the remake of a Bollywood film “Band Baaja Bharat”. This film is going to remake in Telugu by Yash Raj films only.
Nani said that it is very honor to do a film in that production. Many films “DDL” which is the best ever green film was from this production. By the time the movie got released I was a kid I never even dreamed that I will be acting in Yash Raj films.
For the photo shoot I went to their studio. So far I have seen many studious but this is entirely a different one it has four chambers and from prerelease to post production all the works can be done here. And while coming to the makeup rooms. The studio has different rooms which has names on it one is “Shahrukh Khan”,"Katrina Kaif",”Anushka Sharma” and fourth room “Nani” by seeing the name itself my foot did step an inch also.
This film shooting is going to start in the end of May and planning to release it in December. This story is mainly based on a hero and heroine. Still the heroine is not selected; she may be a famous star or a complete new one. Best of luck Nani.
Nani said that it is very honor to do a film in that production. Many films “DDL” which is the best ever green film was from this production. By the time the movie got released I was a kid I never even dreamed that I will be acting in Yash Raj films.
For the photo shoot I went to their studio. So far I have seen many studious but this is entirely a different one it has four chambers and from prerelease to post production all the works can be done here. And while coming to the makeup rooms. The studio has different rooms which has names on it one is “Shahrukh Khan”,"Katrina Kaif",”Anushka Sharma” and fourth room “Nani” by seeing the name itself my foot did step an inch also.
This film shooting is going to start in the end of May and planning to release it in December. This story is mainly based on a hero and heroine. Still the heroine is not selected; she may be a famous star or a complete new one. Best of luck Nani.

Post a Comment