Young Rebel star Prabhas who is flying now with success of “Mirchi” shared his happiness with media. Here is the exclusive Prabhas interview for all the Prabhas fans. Enjoy folks.Success celebration of the “Mirchi”:Generally when a film was successful we will enjoy a lot with our friends but now this was the film done by our friends so the success celebration is double. Today they are not only part of my celebration they are part of my success. I am very happy for this.
But if a film gets flop I wont take it easily it will disturb me. For now I am very happy for this success.
“Mirchi” is not one man show:Many are saying that the film is one man show only my appearance and my action made the film to fly in heights which is not true and I won’t even encourage it. It completely not mian it’s a team work. They are saying my appearance is fabulous my costumes are fantastic this is because of my friend Bhaski. He designed it.
And there are three main reasons for accepting this film one is Siva way of narration and the second one is interval bang and the last one is climax they made to so excited and I accepted to do this film.
Commercial movie like “Mirchi” contains repetition:
Some are saying that this movie contains some elements like previous films. Of course yes it may get coincide commercial films definitely gets some scenes common like son and father sentiment scenes. For example the hit scene in “Varsham” the rain scene may be some where someone has used it. If completely a new film without any scenes in common has to be taken means, we have to take film for every 3 or 4 years only.
Records are not big deal:I won’t bother about records. I don’t want breaking records or something else. Producer should be happy for making the film he should not be in loss that alone is enough for me.
Young Rebel star title:Though I like it or not I am continuing it for fans. First it was a bit difficult to see the tag in front of name. I asked directors to take it off but they said fans will feel they will be disappointed so I accepted it. Since Mirchi is taken by my friends I asked them to take the tag at least for this one film but even they too didn’t accept. Anyhow for fans sake I will continue with it.
Special care for “Baahubali”:Rajamouli and I have a good relation we are planning for a movie from 3 years many stories was said by Rajamoulie I liked all of them but finally we got fixed to “Baahubali”. And for this I am getting my body build and beard and me and Rana learning sword fights and horse riding for this film. Until this project completes I am not interested to take any other film.
That is all for now folks for more interviews and updates keep following Telugu Idle.
Post a Comment