0


Sana Khan was as of late found in the motion picture 'Wajah Tum Ho' and the film had loads of close sexual moments. The film had more hot scenes. Ideal from Lip-locks to Sex scenes and strange shots of performers, Vishal Pandya's sensual thriller secured it all. 

Sana Khan amid a meeting uncovered that she never asked her mother marking the motion picture and the minute she came to think about it, she was so vexed. Sana Khan said, "My mother is vexed about this, yet I trust she will soon get it
She requests to know: 'Why have I uncovered to such an extent?'. In any case, I feel that all moms in her place would have responded in like manner." Later on doing those Sex scenes she said, "I know my fans appreciate it a considerable measure. I for one think doing simulated intercourses is a great deal harder than passionate scenes
It is so significant to do intimate moments impeccably. Executive helped me a considerable measure while shooting these scenes. We never took much retakes and the scenes were shot with different cameras at different edges."

Post a Comment

 
Top