0




Generally, Girls would freak out and feel very uncomfortable when their menstrual cycle gets started. Whereas, Sonam Kapoor claims she felt very happy when she got periods for the first time.

The 'Neerja' Actress explains: 'I got my first periods when I was 15. Actually, I was very upset until it happened as all of my friends had got that much earlier. I used to tell my parents there is something wrong with me as periods hasn't arrived. When my menstrual cycle had begun, I was very much relieved and so happy'.

Sonam says people believe in the myth that lying down during periods would be good. According to her, Physical Activity is what required during that phase to make a woman feel better.

'Padman' which is the next release of Sonam Kapoor is about the Man who makes sanitary napkins and his struggle to ensure the society accepts that women need to use them for maintaining good hygiene during periods. This film would be releasing during Independence Day weekend.  

Post a Comment

 
Top